Newman's Story of Foreign Body Ingestion
Newman is an 18 month old Bulldog who had chewed a rubber toy and swallowed part of it. We removed it, along with a piece of his small intestine. And we also did a nose job (stenotic nares), shortened his soft palate and trimmed his everted laryngeal saccules. This improved his breathing (brachycephalic syndrome). His owners, GH and DH, write:
“ Dr. Zeltzman and staff, Words cannot express how grateful we are that you saved our baby Newman! You had so much patience and love, we truly appreciate it!
Love, the H Family.