rss feed pinterest youtube facebook

Bob's Story of Foreign Body Ingestion

Bob is a 1 year old kitty who needed emergency belly surgery after eating something he shouldn’t have (guess what?)… Three weeks after surgery, his owner writes:
“Dear Dr. Zeltzman, Thank you for your excellent care of Bob.  He just came home from his checkup [with his referring vet] and has healed perfectly.  He has been given a clean bill of health.  He’s as active as he was before he ate the hair ties.  It’s nice to have him back to normal and it’s all thanks to you!”

Return to Success Stories