rss feed pinterest youtube facebook

Baci's Story of Foreign Body Ingestion

Baci, a very cute 4 month old Pug, was vomiting because of a foreign body. Surgery revealed that it was a string (“Linear foreign body”), going from his stomach to his intestine, and cutting into it.  Part of his damaged intestine 9including a hole!) had to be removed. He made a full recovery. His owner NG writes:  “Dear Miracle Workers, Thank you for your kind attention and care for our baby Baci!  We are so grateful and thankful for all you have done to help him. You are a gift!”

Return to Success Stories